Our skilled team can assist you

How to Immigrate to
United States?

People from countries across the globe have dreamed of making a life in the United States. We can help you with the maze of paperwork and administrative requirements and give you peace of mind during the process.

our advantages

We are immigration experts

Unwavering attention
Unwavering attention
No bureaucracy, no intermediaries, a professional team serving people.
Verifiable experience
Verifiable experience
We are an experienced team and well connected with our partners.  We are ready for any challenge.

Get visa to the United States

Investor immigrant visa EB-5

EB-5 is an investment based immigration program where foreign investors who invest in the United States and create jobs for American workers can apply for permanent residency or a “Green Card“.

The program has various requirements and stipulations such as how the jobs are counted, what documentation needs to be provided and more. There are 2 styles of investment, investing directly or through a federally-designated Regional Center. When investing directly, the investor makes a direct investment into a job creating company.

Obtaining a green card through the EB-5 visa program can be overwhelming. To help you learn about the EB-5 visa program, understand the investment timeline, and perform due diligence on potential EB-5 projects, we are pleased to help you.


Skilled Workers visa EB-3

EB3 visa is a Third Priority Worker visa that allows three types of workers to go to the US permanently and work there. These groups of workers are:

  • Skilled workers. Those who have completed at least 2 years of job experience or training.
  • Professionals. Those who can prove that they have a higher educational degree or its equivalent such as a Bachelor’s Degree.
  • Unskilled workers. Those who have less than 2 years of work experience or training. Unskilled workers get the EW-3 visa as explained in the article.

With an EB3 visa, the foreign workers can go to the US, live there permanently and work without having to obtain an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). After a few years at the same job, they can also switch employers and job positions. They get the Green Card and are required to pay all taxes applicable to them. They are also allowed to travel within and outside the US, as well as live in a different state in the US than the one they first moved to.